Property management employing high-tech CCTV and DVR products to strengthen its management quality is a fast-paced trend in the recent years. TeleEye remote CCTV system is definitely an ultimate solution for the property management's needs. In 1999, a large-scale Hong Kong property management company established an all-round property management network with leased line connection for monitoring residential properties, shopping malls and commercial properties to ensure convenient, effective and centralized management.
After selection, TeleEye was chosen by the property management company to set up a huge and advanced property management network composed by hundred sets of the TeleEye remote CCTV monitoring system. The powerful network provides the following functions:
- Simultaneous monitoring of multiple buildings at different locations
- Alarm system connection: event-driven recording and auto alarm dial-back to central monitoring station
- Keeping track of car parks or resting areas
- Control of relay switches to open and close door gates, or start and stop fountain remotely
- Control of lights or air-conditioner within the buildings
- Immediate audio alert transmission with CAMERIO TeleEAR in case of any intruders
In addition to the instant on-spot video recording and auto-alarm dial-back functions, the TeleEye remote CCTV system can also alert security guard upon any alarm occurrence. With remote alarm control and door switch functions being added to the TeleEye CCTV system, false alarm that may cause manpower wastage can be avoided.
Well-known management companies such as Jones Lang LaSalle Management Services Limited, A.G. Wilkinson and Associates Property Management Limited, as well as First Pacific Davies Property Management Limited are utilizing TeleEye remote CCTV systems to manage the properties which further enhance their management standard.